Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Looks Like Spring Dies

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your day is off to a great start?!
Today I want to share a card I made for Audrey on her last order. She just requested something with daffodils and no sentiment. I was going to pull out my Daffodil Afternoon stamp set but then I remembered I ordered a small set of dies from Stampin Up. I think these were an add on to the Kits Collection. This set only has 4 dies in it but caught my eye because it diecut a cute little daffodil. So this is what I pulled out and used for her card...




Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Fun Patterns EF (Online Exclusives), Looks Like Spring Dies, Daffodil Delight Enamel Dots, Organdy Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My pictures really did not do this card any justice but as always, Audrey loved it!

So, I did get my Easter cards all finished! Today I will be addressing them and getting them out for the mail. Hoping they arrive at their destination in time for Easter!

*********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That little daffodil die is as cute as they come. It looked so perfect on that tiny die-cut panel and the gingham panel and bow make it stand out in a beautiful way! It's just a perfect CAS spring card and I love it too.

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I love that little daffy! And I don't remember that EF at all, but it sure is cute too. Anything with gingham captures my eye, love it all!