Saturday, March 2, 2024

Excellent Eggs

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your all doing well!
I think I am just about over the hump of being sick, well atleast I hope so!
The last 2 days I have been up & about....even made a trip to the grocery store! That is a miracle in itself! LOL 
Yesterday, I went to my stamp table to play and let me say it was very rough starting! 
On Friday I watched Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper on her Facebook Live and wanted to play along with her challenge. Here is her Shortcut Sketch #11.


I used her sketch to create a fun card for Easter!



Card Details:

Stamps: Excellent Eggs
Ink: Azure Afternoon, Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Bubble Bath, Azure Afternoon, Fresh Freesia,  Pool Party, Lemon Lolly, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Bubble Bath, Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Lighter Than Air DSP
Accessories: Excellent Eggs Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Painted Texture 3D EF, Lemon Lolly Gems, Lemon Lolly Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card was so fun to make and surely made me feel good just getting inky again! Let's hope I am on the straight & narrow now!

********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day even if it is raining!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love this, it is soooo adorable 😍. Glad you are feeling better 😊

Carol L said...

I am happy to see a post from you after being so sick for a while. I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself again and back at making cards. I've missed you!! I love this cute Easter card with those fun colors, big egg and tiny little bunny. It all works beautifully. Wishing you much better days ahead. Big hugs!