Monday, June 17, 2024

More Zinnia Notecards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I've got a very busy day ahead so I'm going to make this update quick.
I have another set of Zinnia cards to share that Audrey requested. She has been on a roll with the Flowering Zinnia papers. My 2nd pack is half gone. She uses these for whatever occasion comes up so i'm always happy to make them for her. 





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Flowering Zinnia DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins (Online Exclusives), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This particular sheet is my favorite of the pack and she has specifically asked for this one. It really needs nothing when used alone. I did add some Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins for a pop of sparkle. My 1st package of them is just about gone.

This evening I will get Audrey's cards delivered to her and hopefully get to chat with her a few minutes. I haven't seen her the last few trips I went in because she has stuff planned and wasn't home. When I talked to her on the phone on Friday she was so happy and was feeling great especially for the day after her cancer treatment....which surprised me. That lady is just remarkable!!! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

It's great news that Audrey is still going strong in spite of her cancer treatments. Your cards are lovely with those colorful flowers and don't you just love it when the designer papers do all the work for you? Great job - enjoy your Monday!