Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Pets & More HB

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Phew yesterday turned out to be a hot & humid one!
Each day this week it's to get a bit warmer....you know I will be in hibernation mode!
I like warmth but this kind of heat & humidity is a bit much for me.
Last evening I got Audrey's card order delivered. She loved each & every card!!
The one I am sharing today was made for her order. This was a special request for a lady friend of hers that loves cats...




Card Details:

Stamps: Pets & More (Online Exclusives), Labeled With Love
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Basic White, Flowering Zinnia DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Adhesive Back Shiny Sequins (Online Exclusives), Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She loved this one with the cat on especially with the Zinnia paper!
I visited with her about 20 minutes then got on my way. 
She looked really good and was feeling good! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool today!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh, that's really a cute card for someone who loves cats! That cute kitty looks purrfect behind those pretty flowers and cheerful colors. Great news that Audrey is doing so well too. Stay cool - I will be hibernating as well and praying my a/c doesn't quit on me LOL

Vicki said...

Super cute