Hello & Happy Monday, Friends!
Today I am moving forward to share with you some of the holiday covered spiral bound notebooks that I made a few months ago. I get the notebooks at the Dollar Tree when they have them. Sometimes I feel like it is hot or miss on finding them. I tear them apart and recover the front & back with DSP and then decorate. I have been making these for many years and always enjoy making them!
Today's spiral bound notebook is covered with some retired Stampin Up! Winter Meadow DSP and I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm that I have had for years. I'm not even sure if The Greeting Farm is still around but I have always loved the fun images!
Project Details:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm- Rain, Snow or Shine, Amuse sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Garden Green, Stampin Blends-Blueberry Bushel, Pecan Pie, Copic Markers- YG63
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Winter Meadow DSP (retired 2025)
Accessories: Everyday Arches Dies, Greenery EF (retired), Unknown Greenery Diecuts, Garden Green Ribbon (retired), Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I have a few more to share with you this week! I am going to try to get them in before Christmas in July is over!
**********************************
My thoughts today...

No comments:
Post a Comment