Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Color Challenge 373

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
I was up at 4 am with Shawn before he had to leave for work and I noticed it was storming out. I love a good storm as long as it doesn't turn severe! After he left I got involved in doing some things around the house and then went back to bed where I stayed till Kelsey woke me up at noontime! I must have really needed that to be in bed that long! Lately sleep has been hard to come by with Fluff not sleeping all night. It's almost like having a baby again! LOL The last few nights we've been giving her a Benedryl and she's been falling asleep in her bed in the living room so we've been sneaking off and shutting our door at night and letting her there. I know i'm starting to feel much more rested with letting her sleep in the living room but hate doing that.

So, today I felt the need to go do some stamping! I'm finding myself getting more away from stamping and i'm thinking it's because my eyes are starting to give me some trouble. Shawn keeps telling me to go get my eyes checked. Both parents & brothers wear them so it is probably time to get them checked so I can stop squinting.

I checked the color challenge today over at SCS and decided to give it a shot!
It's been quite awhile since I played along with it. The colors today are:
Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi & Bashful Blue.


I'm in need of some Sympathy cards for on the card rack so I went in the direction of something floral and I really like it!


Color Challenge 373 Card:

Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi SU Markers, Memento Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilties, Pumpkin Pie 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon, Recollections White Pearls, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These colors are so pretty together on this card! I really like the embossing too.