Friday, February 28, 2014

Valentine's Day Treats

Hello & Happy Friday!

Busy day ahead for me! Tonight i'm having my stamp girls over for a Stampin Up! party!
I am so looking forward to lots of fun & laughs with them!

Since it's the last day of February and this is the month of love, I am sharing the last of my Valentine's Day treats....so here we go!



I love this Tags 4 You stamp set! It coordinates with the Label Bracket Punch. My Russell Stovers Marshmellow Treat is in a Medium SU Cello Bag with a topper on it. I used the Polka Dot Parade DSP  and added some White Stitched Grosgrain with a single knot. On my "Happy Heart Day" I added a small rhinestone heart that was in my stash from Amuse. I sold quite a few of these for Valentine's Day!


Treat Bag:

Stamps: Tags 4 You
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Medium Cello Bag, Stapler, Heart Rhinestone, Label Bracket Punch, Dimensional, Liquid Mono

And then I got these Sweetheart Treat Bags from Stampin Up on one of my orders. They are just the cutest and i've been loving all the kits they've been selling! This came with the Pool Party Twine and banner flags. I stamped wthe heart from the Filled With Love retired stamp set and added my Happy Valentine's Day flag & red rhinestone. These were so easy to whip up! I gave these to the kids & my aunt who always orders things from me. I filled these with a Ghiradelli Chocolate Square and a Russell Stovers individual Marshmellow Heart. So so cute!!



Sweetheart Treat Bags:

Stamps: Filled With Love (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Sweetheart Treat Bags Kit, Lg Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Red Rhinestone, Dimensional, Liquid Mono + candy

Well, that's all for me today!
Off to get ready for my party tonight!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

They are so pretty, and sure home you have a wonderful time before the next storm!