Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sketch Challenge 476

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and I love the sketch this week!

My parents 55th wedding anniversary was on Valentines Day and I had a card ready for them but really did not like it. Since I have not seen them yet because of all the winter weather Mother Nature has been throwing at us, I still have their card here. With this week's sketch challenge I decided to make another card for them. 

Here we go!




I did however let the little banner off my card. Maybe i'll make another card just to have the banner on! Anyways, i'm very happy with this card but was a bit frustrated that i've had this set for about 2 years and it was only partially mounted so I had to mount it before I even had a chance to get inky! 


Sketch Challenge 476 Card:

Stamps: Memorable Moments
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Heart Nestibilities, Arrows EF, Sm Heart Punch, Red Button, Real Red 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, White Pearls, Liquid Mono

That's all for now!
Off to make another card that is identical to the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

I really love this card! I have to remember to case this the next time I need an anniversary card. Thanks for always sharing!