Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sketch Challenge 476

Hello again!

Back real quick with my card for today's Sketch Challenge that is exactly like the sketch this time! LOL

Here it is....






Phew! It didn't take too long to make this one! I love these tent topper type of cards!

Sketch Challenge 476 Card:

Stamps: Happy St. Patrick's (single stamp from 2012) Inside is Darcie's
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Shamrock patterned paper from Recollection's (Michael's)
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, SU Doily Die, Shamrock EF from Darice, Shamrock Embellishment from Michael's, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono

Ok, enough for today!
Time to go get my supper started!
Thanks for checking back in with me.
Hope you all have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Great st pat's day card...very nicely done...and a great match to the sketch!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Yea! I was just thinking how there was this big push for Christmas cards and for Valentine's card, yet I've seen nothing for St. Patrick's Day. I'm glad to see you made one! Well, off to check out your Merry Monday card.