Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Color Challenge 471

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Unfortunately, it's a snowy day here in PA. It's been coming down since about 9am but thankfully it's not laying. It's crazy that all my spring flowers are ready to bloom and we have snow coming down. I think I can speak for everyone by saying we hope this is our onion snow! Calling for nicer, warmer temps this weekend so I cannot wait to get out and do some yard clean up! It has taken quite a beating this winter. Anyways, I got all my chores done and headed down to my stamp table. I checked out the Color Challenge over at SCS and played along....

This week we were given a 6 colors but did not have to use all of them.
The dessert option was to use ribbon.

Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantalope, Pool Party, Sahara Sand & Summer Starfruit


I used all the colors plus added ribbon to make a pretty Mother's Day card.
My designer paper had all the colors in which made this very easy!



I will give this to my Mom this year along with a neat surprise which I will share closer to that time. I just love the soft pastel colors in this paper!


Color Challenge 471 Card:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Make an Impression (inside)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Neenah White, Crisp Cantalope, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party
Accessories: Word Window, Modern Label, Bitty Butterfly Punches, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, White Pearls, Glue Dot, Dimensional, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Karen Davis said...

Wendy, this is such a pretty card!!

Nan said...

Another beauty... love this DSP.

1CardCreator said...

Great card, love those hexagons and how you repeated them too! Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog too! ~Diane