Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sketch Challenge 479

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Snuck off to my stamp room this afternoon before the rain & thunderstorms get here!
We're in for severe thunderstorms & gusty winds but I guess that's better than 2 foot of snow. Speaking of snow, what's in my backyard is just about melted and I seen my daffodils & tulips are popping up so you have to have hope that spring is on our doorstep even though Mother Nature is saying something else.

Anyways, here is today's sketch from over at SCS and my card samples...





I just got all my St. Patrick's Day cards addressed and sent out in the mail today so now it's time to move on to Easter! This was a fun sketch for today's card. I used a bunch of old, retired stuff on this but i'm pleased with the outcome! What do you think?


Sketch Challenge 479 Card:

Stamps: PSX Bunny, SU Sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Daisy D patterned paper
Accessories: Lg & Scallop Oval Punches, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & Have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: