Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dynamic Duo's Challenge #92

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today, i'm sharing my card that I made for this week's Dynamic Duo's Challenge. So without farther ado...let's get to it!

 Love these colors!



I'm in need of a Thank You card so I went with my Chalk Talk set with coordinating Framelits. This is such a great set! I embossed the one white panel with the Cuttlebug Geometric Squares Embossing Folder and added a few little rhinestones in the center. It gives the card a bit of sparkle. I added some Midnight Muse Ribbon & bow and I had my card all together within about 20 minutes! Don't you love it when a card goes together they way you envisioned it in your head???!!


Dynamic Duo's Challenge #92 Card:

Stamps: Chalk Talk
Ink: Midnight Muse & Rose Red SU Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Whisper White, Rose Red
Accessories: Cuttlebug Geometric Squares EF, Chalk Talk Framelits, Midnight Muse Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Liquid Mono

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

ETA: Angel from over at the Dynamic Duo's chose my card for an Honorable Mention! WooHoo! Thank you, Angel! :)

  

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy, love that embossed BG!!!!