Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Color Challenge 501

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Sorry about not having a Merry Monday post yesterday. I took the week off since my back has been giving me some troubles. I've been taking my pain meds plus keeping ice on it and it's starting to get better, thankfully! I think it's due to the change in the weather this last week. My back isn't liking this cooler weather and I dread what winter will bring.

Anyways, today is the first day I made my way to my stamp table since last Thursday. I wanted to play along with this week's Color Challenge from over at Splitcoaststampers! They have some beautiful colors this week!

The colors are:

Real Red, Crumb Cake & Coastal Cabana



As usual, my mind went straight to a Christmas card! Hope you like!


Color Challenge 501 Card:

Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, More Merry Messages
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Accessories: Real Red Stitched Grosgrain, Circle Punches, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Mutli Mono

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: