Thursday, October 16, 2014

Halloween Hand Sanitizers

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today i'm sharing my Halloween Hand Sanitizers that I whipped up! These things are so much fun! Just yesterday I did up 50 of them for my 2 Christmas craft shows. They are not quite completed yet as I have to put my sayings on them but I am loving them and the colors! These Hand Sanitizers make a nice little gift for any occasions, especially during the winter months when all the germs are out in full force! The hand Sanitizers are Bath & Body Works.

Here are the Halloween ones.....



I really enjoy making these! I will also have some coming up in a few weeks for Thanksgiving!

Halloween Hand Sanitizers:

Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie & Garden Green SU Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, The Paper Studio DSP from Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Ghost Die from Impression Obsession, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Pumpkin Pie & Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono

Well, that's all for today, folks!
Lots to get done today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Linda said...

So stinkin cute! Would you consider sharing how you made them?

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute! I love the adorable ghosts and pumpkins.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow, you did 50 in an afternoon? I love them!!!! Can I come over and play? Pretty Please!!!