Thursday, October 30, 2014

More Halloween Goodies

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A late post for me today!
I was at my stamp table all day today and i'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. I'm quickly crossing things off my list that I have decided to make for the craft shows this season and that is making me happy!!

Today I am sharing just a few last minute Halloween treats that I whipped up!

First up is some tins my Mom bought me at Michael's and I filled these with Candy Corn M&M's.



I used some Witches Brew DSP to wrap the outside of the tin and used Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon around it. I used the Halloween Hello set for my candy corns and sentiment. I sold a few of these....


Then I made a few Nugget Packs.
These are fun and everyone loves the Hershey's Nuggets!
The spider web comes from a die that I borrowed from my friend Deb. It is from Amuse.




Stamps I used on the Nugget Packs are:

Trick or Treat
Spooky Bingo Bits
It's A Wrap-Holidays

Well, that's all I have for today!
Heading off to bed for now but will be back tomorrow for Halloween!
I love Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: