Sunday, October 5, 2014

Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I spent the day in my pj's crafting away! I had a bag of these new Hershey Candy Corn Mini Bars that I felt needed some love. I sat and made a template the same as the bigger Hershey Bars but smaller and I loved how cute they are! The Hershey's Candy Corn Mini candy bars I found at a Giant grocery store here in Red Lion. I looked at our local Walmart and did not find them. Kelsey & I had to taste test one and they are quite yummy!

Here is all the treats I made today!









Halloween Candy Bars:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Merry Everything, Halloween Hello
Ink: Memento Black, Tangelo Twist
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP
Accessories: Crimper, Circle Punches, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Note Tag Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Scallop Circle Punch, Basic Black & Crushed Curry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono

Well, that's all for me today!
Time to relax and enjoy some time with my hubby!
Hope you'll come back again tomorrow for a new Merry Monday Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

wanda said...

I'm confused. Do you ever give a shortcut to the templates you use to make? I never see a link and was just wondering.

You have some cute things but don't tell us how to get or make them . Just what you did.
Thanks for sharing,
w jordan

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!! I need to look around for those candy corn bars too!! Love these!!! Miss ya!!