Sunday, December 28, 2014

Candy Purses of 2014

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today is game day between the Browns & the Ravens! We will be watching and rooting for our Ravens in hopes they make the playoffs!

Before we head off to get ready for football day, I wanted to share a few of my Candy Purses I made this year. I don't have pictures of half of them I made for some reason. I could have sworen I took pictures but cannot find them. Here we go!





The candy purses are from Becky Roberts a few years back. They have become a popular item with my customers so I have been making these for many different holidays!

I used the Top Note Die from Stampin Up!. I scored it at 1 1/2 and then cut my DSP to fit the Top Note at 1 1/2. Wrapped my nuggets in matching DSP and placed in a small Cello Bag. Attached them to the inside of the Top Note with double sided tape. Then added a strip of ribbon about 10" long. I attached that with 2 sided tape and then decorate. These are so adorable!


Candy Purses:

Stamps: Very Merry Tags, Best of Snow
Ink: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Old Olive, Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP, Winter Frost DSP, Season of Styles DSP
Accessories: Top Note Die, Circle & Scallop Punches, Bracket Label Punch, Rhinestones, Early Espresso & Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono Adhesive


Well, that is all for me today!
Have a great Sunday & thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love those little purses!!