Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sketch Challenge 518

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Back at it again today with working on a large candy bar order, a package of Christmas cards, 2 Snowman Soups & addressing Christmas cards! Tis the season! LOL

I used today's Sketch Challenge for the package of Christmas needed today for an order. It was a nice uncomplicated sketch that caught my eye and since i'm still swamped I needed something quick & easy!

Here we go!



I used the same colors as yesterday's Color Challenge 508. Loved those colors!

Isn't this such an easy sketch? Perfect for my package of 5 for a customer!
I'm trying hard to get things completed by Friday. I'm burnt out and my house needs a good cleaning plus I have plans to bake cookies this Sunday with the kids. Yep, tis the season!

Sketch Challenge 518 Card:

Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Recollections DSP
Accessories: Pool Party Cotton Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mono Multi Liquid Glue

Ok, that's all for me today!
Back it at!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this layout and the colors! So pretty! Your customer will love it!

~Tammy~ said...

Simply beautiful!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love the color combo!!