Monday, December 22, 2014

Thanksgiving & Christmas Hand Sanitizers 2014

Hello & Happy Monday!

Can you believe we are 3 days away from Christmas!! 
I'm looking so forward to it this year!

Today I am sharing with you all the Hand Sanitizer Totes I have created this holiday season for Thanksgiving & Christmas. As you know Thanksgiving had pretty much passed me by with all the craft show craziness! I promise you next year will be much calmer as I have made the decision to do one craft show only next year! It's too hectic and my hands are really hurting.

Anyways, let's get to it, shall we??!!

First up is the Thanksgiving ones....






And now Christmas...







I used a variety of cardstocks, patterned papers, ribbon & stamps on these. 
I love them all and sadly, I never keep any for myself!
They really do make a nice gift for someone!


Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Holidays!!
~Wendy