Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Gifts

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Sat today and whipped up 8 snowman soups which I will share tomorrow but in the meantime I wanted to show the little gifts I whipped up for my stamp girls Christmas get together last week!
We had a fun time at Chili's and exchanged our gifts, ate our meals then parted ways. Saturday we had a project day planned but unfortunately I did not attend due to my back. We will be getting together mid January for a Stampin Up Party and I am looking forward to it!

Here are my little gifts I gave the girls....







They loved the bottles filled with Hershey Candy Cane Kisses & Hershey Hugs. I picked those bottles up at Michael's. They already had the twine & jingle bells on. I just added the tag.
The tissue packs which I did not show all because some were copies of those in the picture. The tissues are called Swankies that I picked up at local grocery store. The one with the Breast Cancer tag on is for Cinda whom is a Breast Cancer Survivor. The boxes are made with a variety of papers and these were a very good seller this year! I have more to share with you soon!

Well, that's all for now!
Heading out shortly to get my hair done for Christmas. Six weeks ago I went all dark with the hair color but today i'm going back to the blonde highlights. I have really missed them!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

These are adorable! Oh how I wish I was one of your girls! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome, love the jars with jingle bells!!