Sunday, March 1, 2015

Gifts of Kindness Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Today i'm headed downstairs to craft a bit. I started working on Easter treats but still have a bunch more to do! I've spent several days last week looking for some cute idea's while I was taking it easy with my back. I pinned a few idea's on Pinterest so I know need to put my spin on them! I also have an order for Easter cards already!
Anyways, here is another pack of cards for Audrey. I just love the colors of these. I also was finally able to ink up this stamp set that i've had for awhile now. Gifts of Kindness, such a great set & full of sentiments too!




I used Hello Honey & Blackberry Bliss on this set. Very pretty colors together, don't you think?
I added a gold circle clip with a piece of Blackberry Bliss ribbon tied in a knot. It still keeps the card very mail friendly! :)


Gifts of Kindness Card Set:

Stamps: Gifts of Kindness
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Accessories: Gold Circle Clip, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for today!
Time for me to get crafty!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: