Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Curvy Keepsake Box

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

The last few Thursdays my good friend, Deb K. has been coming over for a stamp day. She was lucky enough to have the last few Thursday off from work so we planned to craft the day away and we sure did! Last week she left a bit earlier since she had some things to do at home so I got to work once she left on making some adorable Easter Bunny's with the Curvy Keepsake Box. I have been seeing them everywhere and saved a few to look back on.







I popped out to Michael's Friday evening and got 2 bags of pom poms to add a fluffy little tail to the backside which I have not done yet. Stay tuned! I will add a picture of it when I get it done! :)

My Aunt gave me an order for 3 of these plus my Mom's hairdresser gave her an order for 6 more. Today I am heading downstairs to try and possibly get maybe 20 made today! Most will all go to Kirsten's co workers.

What do you think? I just ooohhh'ed and ahhhhh'ed them as I was making them! A bit time consuming since there is so much to punch out and glue together but you have to agree that they are too darn cute! I also made Easter Peeps with the Curvy Keepsake Die which I will share soon!

My boxes are filled with a Cadbury Creme Egg, a Hershey's Minatures Bar, a York Peppermint Patty (egg shaped) and a Hershey Kiss! It's full inside!


Curvy Keepsake Easter Bunny Box:

Stamps: Easter sentiment from an old SU set
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black SU Marker for his cheeks
Cardstock: Neenah White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: 1/2" & 3/4" SU Circle Punches, Small Heart Punch, Small(the old small one) & Lg Oval Punches, White Gel Pen, Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits, Pretty in Pink Stitched Ribbon, Tombow Liquid Multi Mono


Well, that is all for me today!
Grabbing breakfast quick then heading downstairs a bit to get started on more of these cute Bunny Boxes! I will most likely need a nap this afternoon! I feel a bit of a cold coming on, unfortunately. Our weather has been so wonky lately. One day it's warm, next day it's cold again. Blah! Sunny & 70 is my kind of weather!! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Angela Picci said...

where I get the molds to make these boxes ?? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee