Thursday, May 14, 2015

Color Challenge 530

Hello & Happy Thursday!

So sorry for the lack of updates this last week. Kirsten, Brad & the 2 Jack Russells (Shady & Rosco) moved in last Thursday and it's be quite an adjustment for us all. Even though she is our daughter, it's still taking some getting use to living with 2 more people under one roof. Things are getting better though and we made it thru the first week...5 more to go!

I sat down this afternoon and did some crafting. After a few days absence I always have a hard time getting back into the swing of stamping again. I had a few challenges I wanted to play along with.
Today is Tuesday's Color Challenge from over at SCS.

Here are the colors:

Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding & Strawberry Slush





I already had the Strawberry Slush butterfly cut out so I went with that color & Pistachio Pudding for my 2 colors. I really think I need to try another color combo from that group of colors. That is probably one of the prettiest set of In Colors ever! I know i'm surely going to miss them!


Color Challenge 530 Card:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits Dies, White Pearls, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: