Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sketch Challenge 539

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I needed to get a card made for my Mom for Mother's Day. I popped over to SCS and found their sketch this week worked fabulously!





If you remember a week or so ago I posted pictures of the Purse that had 6 matching cards & accessories that matched this card. I wanted to add a card to the purse that I could add a gift card in yet for my Mom. This sketch worked perfectly for making my card and I know Mom is going to love this!


Sketch Challenge 539 Card:

Stamps: Stampin Up sentiment, Bloom for You
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Accessories: Fun Flower Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch, 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch, White Pearls, Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: