Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tall Skinny Notepads for Spring

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

So happy that the groundhog did NOT see his shadow today which means an early spring!! I'm really happy about that! Our winter this year hasn't been so bad but with the blizzard that came thru, well, let's just say that was enough for me...and i'm sure alot of people will agree!

Today I am just sharing a few Tall Skinny Notepads that I whipped up. These are fun to make!



This first set was made with the retired All Bloom Paper Pad and I used a Papertreyink stamp set. Very springy, don't ya think?
The colors are: Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight.



Th second set reminds me more of summer than spring but that's ok. I used retired paper pad called Fresh Prints on these and the same Papertreyink stamp set.
The colors are: Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Crumb Cake.



And lastly, this set was made with the retired Moonlight paper pad. My stamp set is called Trust God from Stampin Up. I really like the sentiments in this set.
The colors in this set are: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White.


These Tall Skinny Notepads are very easy to make with just half a sheet of cardstock and some patterned paper. I purchased a bundle of notepads (5 X 8) at my local Staples and have them cut them in half.  On these pads I added some Thick Heavy Twine that I had in these colors and tied into a bow. Nothing to fancy but very fun!

Well, that's all for me today!
It's a beautiful day here with temps reaching into the low 50's! It's melting the snow nicely but tomorrow we have rain forecasted which means there is a flood watch in place. I hope it doesn't get too bad but i'll be glad when the snow is gone!

Thanks for stopping by & have a sunshiney day!!
~Wendy

No comments: