Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Valentine for my Valentine

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's Valentine's Day too! 

My hubby left me sleep in today as he usually does on the weekends. My pain medicine makes me sleepy too but I usually fight it off.
We have nothing much planned for this day. Later this evening we will steam some shrimp & crab legs and have a nice supper with Ryan but for the most part it's low keyed. This extremely cold weather has my back in a tizzy so i'm taking it easy for now with the heating pad and staying cozy.

I made my hubby a Valentines Day card the other day. He's a wonderful husband and takes good care of me so that's the least i can do for him. I just got a Stampin Up order this week so I used the SaleABration set called The Sky's the Limit. It's only available till tomorrow.





As soon as I seen the heart shaped cloud in this set I knew I would use this set to make his card. Besides Valentines Day, I can see many uses for this set as well.


Valentines Day Card:

Stamps: The Sky's the Limit SAB 2016
Ink: Basic Gray, Rose Red
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Love Blossoms DSP
Accessories: Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Heart Border Punch (little heart punch outs), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Very nice! Love how you were able to use pink and all those red hearts and it still looks masculine.