Friday, February 19, 2016

A Masculine Get Well

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday I ment to update the blog but the day just got away from me! I guess that means I was having a great day in my stamp room! 

I created a masculine Get Well card while playing with my Four Feathers stamp set and matching Framelits. 

Take a look...




I used Neenah White cardstock for my card base and embossed a piece of Tip Top Taupe with the Boho Chic Embossing Folder. I love the pattern that the embossing folder gives. I stamped my sentiment and my feathers in Tip Top Taupe. I wasn't sure I was going to like that color but it has grown on me! And lastly, I added a piece of White Baker's Twine tied in a bow and added to the feathers with a glue dot and attached the Tip Top Taupe panel to the card base with some 2 Sided Tape. What do you think?

Masculine Get Well Card:

Stamps: Four Feathers, Perfectly Penned (sentiment)
Ink: Tip Top Taupe
Cardstock: Neenah White, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Feathers Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Glue Dot, Tombow Liquid, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Nice masculine card! I love the embossing folder and the elegant simplicity of the card. Just right for a guy!