Tuesday, February 23, 2016

For Peep's Sake

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have an Easter card to share with you today, I used up retired things from last year's 2015 SaleABration and the Occasions Mini Catalog.



Funny thing about this card is that everything stamped was already done and I found it inside the pack of DSP! I don't even remember stamping these images last year. All I had to do was cut out my tag, add the ribbon and throw on some Dimensionals and it was done!

This sentiment comes from last year's 2015 Occasions Mini Catalog from a set called For Peep's Sake. I colored the image with Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry & Calypso Coral SU Markers. I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch for the top of my tag. Out of all the Tag Topper Punches, this one is my favorite! I added some Coastal Cabana Grosgrain Ribbon and some white pearls to it. This DSP comes from the 2015 SaleABration catty and I believe the name is Best Year Ever DSP. I do not have much of that package left so I may try to use it up yet this year! And just a reminder, Easter comes early this year!

Easter Card:

Stamps: For Peep's Sake
Ink: SU Markers- Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry & Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories: Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Coastal Cabana Grosgrain, White Baker's Twine, White Pearls, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

No comments: