Sunday, October 1, 2017

Ghostly Treats

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying the weekend!
Yesterday it was very blustery and quite chilly! We took the doggies to the Rail Trail for a walk then came home to finish putting the Halloween lights on the porches. Then I popped downstairs to clean up from Friday's stamp get together. We had so much fun and created 9 Halloween projects! 

Today I am sharing a Halloween treat that I made last week.
These use Dove Chocolate's that I picked up at Target.





It was cool that the wrappers on the chocolates are decorated for Halloween!

Happy Halloween Treat Bags:

Stamps: Fun Fest Bundle (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Green Galore, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Fun Fest Framelits, 2X8 Cello Bags, Classic Label Punch, Elegant Eggplant Twine, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are my favorites so far and apparently someone else liked them too since I sold 4!
WooHoo!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Happy October 1st!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh boy... yummy and adorable! They really came out awesome!

D'Ann said...

Happy Sunday! These are super cute and just put a smile on my face. I may just have to go and pick up some of those Dove chocolates and make some of these! So cute!

Carol L said...

Those candies are such a perfect gem for these treat holders! Loving the big ghosts on top and all of those cute candies wrapped in Halloween fun! Stay warm - it sure got chilly quickly didn't it? One day our central air was on and the next day we're wearing sweatshirts! Gees!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great treat holder idea! Those candies are perfect with that ghost die cut.

Janice M said...

Too cute! Been AGES since I've had some Dove chocolate, now I need to add it to the shopping list! ;-) I did finally get my Reeses PB cups!