Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Cardmaking Day 2017

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I ment to update earlier than this but the day got away from me.
My doggies went off to Doggy Day Spa this morning which pooped them out!
Then this afternoon my friends came over to help celebrate World Cardmaking Day!


 We made a total of 5 quick & simple cards.
Here are the birthday cards.



This ladies loved this card and I tried to keep it simple!

Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Feathers Together
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes & Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue





Happy Birthday Wishes:

Stamps: Avant Garden SAB 17
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss DSP
Accessories:Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dot, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

We ended our World Cardmaking Day with some pizza and lots of laughs!
A special Thank You to my friends who came over to get inky today!
It always does my soul good to spend time with them!

*********************************************
My thoughts today....


Send a card as well.
It lets people know that you care and are thinking of them!

That's all for me today!
I think I hear my bed calling my name!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you had a great World Cardmaking Day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done cards! I did that one year...(have a card making party on World Card making day)! So much fun! It's difficult to get everyone together on the same day...(everyone seems so much busier these days)

Carol L said...

What a great pair of cards, and I'm so glad you were able to have friends over to stamp! I haven't done a thing with my stamp table in 3 days now - other than wipe it clean. Sheesh! I used to get so totally enthused about playing all the challenges on WCMD - now......it's just another day sadly :(

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are fantastic!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I can never seem to get my act together for WCMD!! Too many other October events going on!

Janice M said...

Very pretty cards! So much fun to craft with friends. Maybe I need that cause my mojo has been MIA that past week or two! Missed World Card Making Day!