Monday, July 7, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge Week #116

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Since it's Monday that means it's time for another Merry Monday Challenge!
This week LeAnne is our hostess and she gave us a great challenge to help us get those Christmas cards made. Let's get started....




I made my card as simple as simple could be. Friday, Saturday & Sunday I just did not have my mind into getting this card made with the pain I was having from my back. My Radiofrequency Ablation was a week ago and my pain has been pretty mild until this Friday. I'm hoping maybe it's a sign that my nerves are dying off but i'm not sure. I guess time will tell.

Anyways, my card is very simple with not alot of frills. I did add a few small white pearls on the snowflakes in the image and a cute loopy bow!


Merry Monday Week #116 Card:

Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Accessories: Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nesties, SU Snow Burst EF, White Pearls, Lucky Limeade Sheer Ribbon, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
Hope you will stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other ladies have created this week! Lots of pretty inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

16 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I love that ornament sentiment and all that wonderful embossing! Pretty! Have a super dooper week girl...

LeAnne said...

Aw, so sorry to hear that you are still having that daggone pain! Well, you can't tell by your pretty card...love that retro ornament, cute as can be! Rest up!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet and festive! Love it!

Karren said...

I'm sorry your back is troubling you and hope the treatment works soon. Hugs. Despite your pain, you turned out a fabulous card with lots of texture and gorgeous white space!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this, Wendy! The ornament sentiment is perfect along with the embossing. Great little bow too. Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

This is such a sweet card, Wendy! Love the pearls and that embossing! So sorry that you were having back pain again. Hope it's better tonight and the rest of the week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, what a wonderful image and I LOVE the background embossing! Hope you have a fabulous week!

Nancy Thomas said...

A fabulous image and I love it paired with the embossed background. I have back issues too so I literally feel your pain! I hope it gets better soon.

Marybeth said...

Love your card Wendy and that embossing looks beautiful in white..... Love this!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Ooooohhh - I love that embossed background - so pretty! I hope your back pain is subsiding.

Deanne :)

Greta said...

Cheerful & beautiful! Hope the ablation brings you relief.

Katie Melhus said...

Adorable, love that ornament!

inkypinkies said...

Your card is perfectly elegant! Love that fun ornament stamp. I hope you're feeling better :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love your simple card! It is very classy looking. Your sheer ribbon jazzed it up nicely. I hope you don't mind I linked to this blog post since I said your card inspired me to use an embossed background.

I'm not sure what Radiofrequency Ablation is... but it sounds suspiciously like alien radio waves are coming through your braces. I hope that stops soon!

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful clean and crisp design Wendy, love the ornament image with it's message.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Super card Wendy! I wish the embossing folder was still current, it's one of my favorites!