Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sketch Challenge 497

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today, I played along with this week's Sketch Challenge 497 from over at Splitcoaststampers.

While still having the beach on my mind, this is the card I created. Hope you like!



I pulled out some of Stampin Up!'s new In Color cardstock called Lost Lagoon. I think all the new In Colors are just yummy! Anyways, it matched this piece of DSP from the little tablet called Moonlight. The stamp set I used is called Wetlands. This is a cute set for it's images & nice sentiments!


Sketch Challenge 497 Card:

Stamps: Wetlands
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape

Beautiful card and very mail friendly too!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

laurie said...

I love the new in colors too! Great card!

Darnell said...

I love the Lagoon color for the Wetlands stamp, Wendy, especially with that polka-dotted DSP! Yummo!! Hugs, Darnell