Tuesday, July 15, 2014

By the Tide

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today, I went to my stamp table and decided to make something for myself. I noticed that my checkbook cover was pretty ripped up....i've had it for many years (and it had a snowman on it!)! LOL
It was time for something new & improved! I have a slew of covers that I have no idea where they came from. I pulled one out, measured it and got to work! Since we are heading to the Bahama's in 6 weeks, that's the theme that I went with!






I love the beachy colors, don't you?

Now i'll be so proud to pull out my checkbook when I need too!


By the Tide Checkbook Cover:

Stamps: By the Tide, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (retired)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: Checkbook Cover, Finishing Touches Framelits, Corner Rounder, Linen Thread, Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is awesome! I think it is one of my favorite sets ever. I made 2 cards so far and I just keep pinning ideas! Love your colors.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers, that is soooooo cute!!!

Sally said...

Sooooo cute! I just love this SU stamp set too~ Didn't know you could stamp on things like this~ You could sell tons of these~ Perfect colors~