Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sketch Challenge 498

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Phew, it's a scorcher here in PA today!
I could hardly stand it to be outside while letting Gigi & Bailee out to potty this morning. They did not seem to mind it but I was a puddle and hurried them to go back into the ac!

So, then I checked out the Sketch Challenge over at SCS and just loved the layout!
After seeing the one sample card was made for Christmas, my mind went right in that direction, too!
 Here is the sketch & my sample:



Since I was sweating outside in the 90+ degree heat & high humidity, I went with something cool, Snowflakes!

This stamped image was in my box as was the sentiment & inside saying. I know my main image is a bit smaller than the sketch panel but I used it anyway and i'm really liking my card!




Sketch Challenge 498 Card:

Stamps: Nature's Secret (retired), Occasional Quotes (sentiment inside & out)
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP
Accessories: Snow Burst EF, Circle Punches, Small Snowflake Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono Adhesive


Hope you like!
Well that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card! really like your design and monocromatic color theme!

I know what you mean about the weather! Our A/C bit the dust a few days ago...so glad we were able to get another one...too difficult to get through the day without one.

Sally said...

How beautiful! Just love this card~ :)

Sally said...

How beautiful! Just love this card~ :)