Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th holiday! My hubby had to work but he did grill at work for his guys and then once he came home we headed to my parents house for the evening. We watched the fireworks and headed back home since Shawn & Kelsey both had to work early this morning. 
My day yesterday was busy and I did not get around to updating my blog. My back hurt yesterday & this morning worse than it has in the last week. I'm hoping it's a sign that those nerves are dying off. So today I am going to take it easy and get my blog updated, shower and stamp a bit.

Sorry i'm late for sharing these July 4th goodies but better late than never, I guess!

Here we go!

First up is the Shadow Boxes that Vicki & I made while she was visiting last month. Took us quite a few days to finish these but they are sooo pretty in person! 









These are Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses with the Chalk Talk Tags that were embossed with the Darice Star Embossing Folder. The flag is from Stampin Up in 2001  called God Bless America.


I thought these Patriotic Matchpacks would have been a good seller this year but I am lucky I sold 3. They have a fun size pack of M&M's inside.

M&M Sticks were a good seller! I love the colors of the M&M's!



These treats are my White Chocolate Snack Mix made with red, white & blue M&M's. Vicki & I made these while she was visiting last month. Making the tags were alot of work but oh so fun too!





I'm not going to put up a description of each project but if there is something you need to know please shoot me an email and i'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Hope you enjoyed seeing the July 4th goodies today. 
I'm not sure that I will make things for next years occasion as it was not a good selling holiday.

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love all your goodies Wendy! The trays were a labor of love and I will always cherish the time and fun we had together while making them!!!