Friday, July 25, 2014

Just for Fun

Hello & Happy Friday!

It was such a beautiful day here in PA today! I wish it could stay this way! Tomorrow they are calling for the heat & humidity to make a return but it will be short lived. Yippee!

So, today I wanted to sit and just play with some crafty stuff with no deadline in mind. I pulled out a kit that I had ordered about a month or so ago. I need a little gift idea for Kirsten as her birthday is on Monday. Hard to believe she will be 30! I'm gettin old!

So, I started off with this....


and this.....
 


for the finished product....
 

I'm going to add some cash and a few little pieces of candy for a cute little gift for her. The party is tomorrow afternoon. She is going to love this little pillow box! :)

I love how easy this kit is to assemble! Stampin Up! has so many cute little kits that makes things easier. Give them a try if you haven't already!


Sumthin Sumthin Kit:

Stamps: Sumthin Sumthin
Ink: Pool Party
Cardstock: Everything is supplied in the Simply Created Kit
Accessories: I just added 2 Glue Dots, a bit of Multi Mono Adhesive, 2 Dimensionals & used a bone folder to curl the silver flower.

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a cute gift idea, Wendy! Happy Birthday to Kristen. (My youngest turned 38 today. Talk about gettin' old!)