Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sketch Challenge 495

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I found my way back to my craft table to work on some projects that i've started, just not finished them. I also checked out today's SCS Sketch Challenge and decided to play along since I need a birthday card for a family friend.
Here is the sketch & my card....







My card is for my friend's son who's job moved him Florida about a year ago and he loves to golf. He's a pretty great guy and we sure miss him around here! His birthday is a week or so away yet so I have plenty of time to get this in the mail to him. This card is also very mail friendly! :)


Sketch Challenge 495 Card:

Stamps: Amuse, Golf Bag-Stamp It! Sentiment from PSX
Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Manchester DSP
Accessories: Circle Nesties, Banner Framelits, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape

Here's to wishing Tim a wonderful day and a great year ahead!


Also wanted to give an update on my back. Nothing much has changed yet. Still have my arthritis pain and once in a while the throbbing pain comes back but for the most part the Advil is helping. Dr said it could be about 3 weeks before I notice it getting better. Keep sending those good thoughts my way. I'm hoping to be pain free soon!


Well, that's all for me today!
I have more stamping to do this afternoon. It's a good day to be in the basement as it's been SO hot & humid here the last few days. Storms are in the forecast today but i'm not thinking it's going to cool down any...afterall it is July!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: