Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Color Challenge 486

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and the colors are beautiful! I had to play along!

The colors are:

Old Olive, Calypso Coral & Daffodil Delight

The dessert option is: Anything but a card!
 


I just got an order for a little gift for a lady who is turning 80 soon. My customer wanted a cute candy treat to give as a gift. I just got the Fry Box Die with my last Stampin Up order a week or so ago and this was the perfect opportunity for me to break it in! I'm loving the finished product!


Color Challenge 486:

Stamps: Cycle Celebration
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Old Olive Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Fry Box Die, Decorative Label Punch, Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Small Cello Bag, White Pearls, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Lesley said...

OH! I want that die set! Love your sweet project, Wendy! Such a great way to use the colours!

Kristie Goulet said...

I want this die too! So sweet!!!

Deepti said...

Love this cute treat box, what a fun project !

D'Ann said...

Super cute! Love how you decorated the fry box. Thanks for always posting your creations!

inkypinkies said...

Yum! That is so cute, I love the fry box, your color combo, and that cute little butterfly embellishment.