Friday, October 6, 2017

Ghost Match Packs

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's been quite a week and i'm happy that the weekend is here!

Last weekend when my friends came over to stamp, we created a bunch of Halloween projects.
We made these match packs with the Reese's Pieces candies.




Ghost Match Packs:

Stamps: Spooky Fun Bundle
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, The Paper Studio- Ghost Paper
Accessories: Circle & Starburst Punches, Black Rhinestones, Black & White Baker's Twine, Stapler, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These sure were fun to make and i'm sure who ever receives one of these is going to love it! 

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


My girls go to Doggy Day Spa first thing tomorrow morning then my friends are coming over late in the afternoon to stamp some cards for World Card Making Day! 
I am looking forward to it!

Do you have any fun plans?

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are amazing.... I love every single treaty you make! Adorable!

Carol L said...

Loving those ghosty papers and treats!! Cute as all get out! Have a great time stamping with your friends and stamping your heart out for world card making day :)

D'Ann said...

These are super cute! I was thinking of making some for the gals at work and some treats for my grandkids. This weekend we're taking our parents to a nice place for lunch for their 65th anniversary. Thanks for sharing your goodies. I always love your variety of treats and 3d items!

Janice M said...

These are so cute! Love Reese's Pieces maybe even better than M&M's!