Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thanks A Bunch

Hello & Happy Wednesday!


They are calling for rain here today & tomorrow and the muggy's are here to stay for a few more days! I am still running my AC which is a bit crazy for this time of year! Shawn swears we are going to go from summer weather straight into winter. I surely hope not!

Yesterday I sat and made a card to send my older brother & his wife. 
They sent me a very funny birthday card last month with an Amazon gift card and I have been wanting to sit and make them a special card. Once again I pulled out the Painted Harvest stamp set just so I could use it with different color inks!



Thanks A Bunch Card:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Beautiful Bouquet (sentiment)
Ink: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Crushed Curry Twine, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved these colors together and cannot wait to make more cards with this set!
Hope you like!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love this color combination too and they look wonderful together on this beautiful card! Love the background as much as the image panel - fantastic look! Have a good week ahead!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! The colors really pop. It's sure to bring a smile. Roger's afraid it'll end up snowing with all the leaves still on the trees! Still green and not showing an signs of falling yet. That will mean lots of downed trees and power outages if that happens again!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are like a whirl wind these days! I can't keep up with all the great projects you are making! This is simply gorgeous.