Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A snow day is on tap here today and I have a set of cards to share that uses snowflake paper.
Another request from my customer.





Card Supplies:

Stamps: Wetlands (sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Winter's Frost DSP
Accessories: Lg Oval & Scallop Punches, Pool Party ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oooh, these are so pretty....some of my favorite colors! We had a dusting of snow this morning, surprisingly....although no school delay!! Enjoy your snow day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect theme for today..... these are gorgeous colors, Wendy!

Janice M said...

This is a beautiful set of cards Wendy! Love love love those colors. Perfect cards to share on this snowy day. She is sure to be delighted with this set.

Cindy Linthicum said...

So pretty! Perfect for our snowy forecast.

Carol L said...

I too just love this dsp and only have a few bits of it remaining in my snippets box :) The cards turned out just stunning. I love your Tuesday photo too - Ha ha ha!! Stay warm!!