Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!

Hello & Happy Monday!

Happy New Year, too!
Did you make any resolutions this year?
I normally do not but I feel strongly on getting back on my bike this year and to be honest, I really miss it! I have not been on my bike since mid October!
I pledged to also get back on board with eating healthier, too! We've fallen off the horse pretty hard the last several months and I feel horrible. Exercise & eating better is a must!

I have also decided this year to do some things differently with blogging. No, i'm not stopping but going to not blab so much and just get to sharing what you all come here to see and that is something stamped!

So, on this January 1st 2018.... here is my first blog entry!





Coppery Happy Birthday Card Set:

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Versamark, Copper Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Copper Foil, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Copper Trim, Heat Gun, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That paper was SO pretty with the mix of foils in it!
A great card to start off the new year!

*************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Wishing you all a very happy & healthy 2018!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm really fond of those foiled papers and they look so luxurious on this great set of birthday cards! I don't think you blab a lot here? You always have lots of pics to share catching every single angle of your hand-crafted cards! Good luck with your resolutions - I've given up making resolutions for the most part, because it just gives me a reason to fail again! LOL

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Wendy! These coppery cards are just gorgeous!
I think we all can do a little better with our health, right? I started a new exercise video today...and only ate two Hershey's kisses instead of ????! (I'm not telling how many I ate yesterday!). Good luck!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely cards! And I enjoy reading what you share about your life. I don't always share so much because I'm not that great with writing.

Janice M said...

Beautiful cards! I really like that foil paper it really pops. Good luck on your resolutions! I don't really make any as I never seem to stick to them. It's your blog "blab" all you want, It makes the post more interesting IMO?!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

That foiled DSP sure makes your cards pop. Happy New Year! Thanks for my pretty Christmas card.