Sunday, December 31, 2017

Year In Review 2017

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Can't believe it is the last day of 2017!
How are you spending your last day of the year?
We are hanging out at home and will have a special meal as we usually do for New Year's Eve but we never stay up late anymore to watch the ball drop. We are lucky to stay awake until 10 pm most nights! LOL

So as I usually do for New Year's Eve....I do a "Year in Review" of some special cards or projects that I made this past year. Some months you will see more than one card! I had alot of favorites!

January 2017:

It was a rough month with Shawn being in the hospital most of the month.
My favorite card for this month was made for him.


February 2017:



March 2017:



April 2017:


May 2017:



June 2017:



July 2017:


August 2017:



September 2017:



October 2017:





November 2017:





December 2017:






I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorites of the past year!
I'm excited for what 2018 will bring!

***************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Wishing you all the best in 2018~
~Wendy









5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

And what a great review it is... I just love your work! May you and your family have a wonderful 2018!

LeAnne said...

I love seeing all your work! Goodbye 2017 and hello 2018! Hoping it's a fabulous year for you and your family!

Carol L said...

Those cards are all awesome and I am looking forward to what you make in the !coming year! Happy New Year my friend, enjoy the welcome party for 2018!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so nicely made. Glad I don't have to pic a favorite! I like them all!

Janice M said...

awesome way to showcase your crafty year! Here's to 2018 and LOT more cards!