Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Have a Joyful Christmas

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

The week is moving right along!
I haven't stamped in over a week and will probably lay low for awhile yet. 
I have no orders right now and a break will do me some good.
I still have a couple of things to share in the next couple of days so stay tuned!

Today I have a card to show.
Its a quick & easy card that was made with retiring product.





I wanted these to stay flat so my customer did not have to pay for extra postage.
I added a few very small Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones for sparkle.

Joyful Christmas Card Set:

Stamps: Wonderful Year
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Another great set of cards, and I'm glad I got in on this stamp set because I love it too! Love the cherry cobbler colors as well. I hope you are staying warm - BRrrrrrrrrrr!!!!