Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Swankies

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's Christmas Eve and things are going as planned.
Shawn steamed the shrimp last evening and today I have a couple of things to make for supper tonight and 2 more gifts to get wrapped.

Ryan has been sick the last 2 days and I hope when he wakes up today that he is feeling better. 

Today I have one last thing to share that I made up for Christmas.
I have been making these the last several years for different occasions but this is the first time this year I have made them. They are the soft tissue box holders. I found the Swankie Tissues at my local Giant grocery store.




I remember they day I made these. It was a few weeks ago when I threw my back out and I was trying to get something accomplished and was not in much of a mood to decorate them. I left the paper do all the work. Aren't those packs of tissues cute?
The sentiment on each tissue box is from the Half Full stamp set. 
It is a million dollar achiever set created by Linda Bauwin.

Christmas Swankies:

Stamps: Half Full (sentiment)
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are usually a very good seller for me with people ordering more than I've originally made but this year that was not the case. It's hard to say from one year to the next what will be a hit. Thankfully I can keep these for another year and try again. You just never know!

**********************************************
My thoughts today....


I'm off to make deviled eggs and get my cheese & bologna tray ready for tonight.
Busy, busy, busy! Tis the season!

Hopefully tonight I can relax and watch one of my favorite Christmas movies, Disney's - A Christmas Carol. I love How the Grinch Stole Christmas, too! I have been watching them all this year, it just makes me happy!

That is all for me now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Christmas Eve!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a handy little gift to keep around! We can all use hankies and these are good to keep in the car! Very pretty little gifts :) Hope your Christmas eve was a good one and Ryan feels better too!