Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Cookie Totes

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have another treat to share today that I made for the Christmas holiday!
I found this on You Tube made by Kitchen Table Stamper and cased the idea because I thought it was brilliant! She took a package of Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies and made a tote to hold them. I thought these were definitely something different and who doesn't love Milano Cookies?!






And not only that it gave me a chance to use that beautiful wreath from the Painted Harvest stamp set! Definitely is my favorite stamp set! I used a plaid paper from the Christmas Around the World DSP from the Holiday Mini Catalog on these. I am crazy about plaids!

I also found the tub of Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies at Sam's Club for a great price!
20 packs for around $6.

Cookie Totes:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Merry Patterns (sentiment)
Ink: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Around the World DSP
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Framelits (diecut bow), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits,  Large Oval Punch (for the handles), Classic Label Punch, Garden Green 3/8 Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Dimenionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Thank you, Kitchen Table Stamper for sharing this fun idea!
I got another order for 6 of these to work on this week.
After that I plan on getting some cookies baked and enjoying the holiday!
It's the most wonderful time of the year! 

**************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love all the versatile ways you've been using this painted harvest stamp set, and this one is definitely one of my favorites! Love the plaid and of course I love the cookies too :) Great treat containers!

LeAnne said...

YUM!!!! These are almost as sweet as the cookies inside!! Love the wreath--what a versatile stamp set, right?!!! And the colors work perfectly with that plaid paper! Love them!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great way to package up the cookies! Love it!