Sunday, April 28, 2019

Global Design Project #186

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well.
Yesterday it got really windy so we put off power washing the house and cleaning windows.
Not sure when we will get to that.
Today they are calling for rain, again!

Since my Saturday ended up with nothing to do, I went down to my stamp table.
I had 2 projects to finish up for next week's class.
After I got that done I decided to stamp!

Here is a sketch I found from Global Design Project #186






I loved the Coffee Cafe bundle that came out a few years ago and sadly Stampin Up retired it last year. It's another one of those sets that will live on in my stamp room!

Card Details:

Stamps: Coffee Cafe
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Sky (retired), Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP (retired)
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Subtle EF, Corrugated Elements, 1/2 Circle Punch, Santa's Workshop Enamel Dots (retired), Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I wasn't quite sure what sentiment to put on this so I used the "Hi" from the same stamp set.
I punched it out with a 1/2 Circle Punch and layered it on a Corrugated Element. 

What a fun challenge!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


*sigh*

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day no matter what you do!
It might be a nap for me!

~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a fun coffee card! Great colors, and I never understand why they retire a great set when they make one. 50 people might see this card and wish they had it, with only you using it. The wind was brutal. It almost felt like we were back home, yesterday. Did not realize we had such a huge Amish community until we drove through it! Made me smile!

Carol L said...

LOL @ dehydrated mud LOL That about sums it up too LOL Great cards with the coffee mug and I LOVE those little corrugated tags! Great take on the sketch with the perfect matching papers to your design!

LeAnne said...

Love this sweet little coffee card! That little tag is perfect! And yes, our mud was getting dried out too, LOL! Dang that stuff!