Monday, April 22, 2019

Paper Pumpkin

Hello & Happy Monday!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!

I have a quick card to share today using April's Paper Pumpkin Kit.
It arrived last Thursday and that evening I whipped this card up with the stamp set that came with it.



I really wanted this kit because the stamp set that was included was a Distinktive set.
You know how much I love this style of stamps!

Gray Granite was the ink spot included and I did not want a gray flower.
Since the kit has Mint Macaron and Flirty Flamingo in it, I ran with those 2 colors.

I'm really happy with this!


Card Details:

Stamps: April Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Memento Black
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Layered Leaves EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Mint Macaron 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I like that big flower included in this kit and will use it more often.
It came with a bunch of different sayings too which is a plus!
After I received my kit last week I canceled my subscription.
I hated to do it but I am going to work hard on using what I already have!
You'll be seeing more of this beautiful bloom in the coming weeks!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Story of my life!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I was just thinking about pulling out the 3 Paper Pumpkin kits I have stashed, and working on them. It is another gloomy day here in DE. Hope you had a nice Easter. Yes, that flower is very pretty and who would mind see that used over and over. Surely not me!

Carol L said...

I never bought any of the paper pumpkin kits, but this card is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and beautiful floral images! Nicely done!

Vicki Burdick said...

LOve!!!! so sorry I opted out of this one!! The colors are perfect as is your signature bow!!