Wednesday, January 29, 2020

2020 Masculine Calendar Pt 2

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have the last 6 months of Shawn's calendars to share with you!
I hope you enjoy them!


For July I should have done something different since it is a special month.
We will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this year!


For September I used a retired set called Nailed It.
It has coordinating Framelits but I forget the name.
Shawn is a Maintenance Manager so I thought the tools would look great! 
And the sentiment was spot on!


 This was a really fun calendar to make! 
I'm not sure I could improve it for next year!
We'll just have to wait and see!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm truly blessed with an awesome hubby!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your masculine calendars for Shawn! He is a special guy! You two are very blessed to have each other! Love ya!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

My word! I could not wait to see part 2 and you truly delivered! You can not get more masculine then that...it is amazing.

Janice M said...

Second half is a good as the first half! Great job! Happy 30th year! Guess this is our 28th?! Where has the time gone??

Carol L said...

I like that you made a calendar for each month separately, and each one is better than the previous! Great collection of stamped images and sentiments for each month, Shawn is truly a lucky guy :)