Saturday, January 4, 2020

No Sentiment Cards

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope the weekend is going great so far!
It's been rainy & foggy here! 
The kind of weather that just makes a person yawn over and over.
I hope the sun soon comes back out!

Today I have a set of cards to show that I made last month for my customer.
She wanted these with no sayings on.
I pulled out my Christmastime Is Here Suite and used more of this gorgeous DSP.





I thought I would try to dress these up a bit by using the Delicate Lace Edgelits and some Gold Shimmer Ribbon. 

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Christmastime Is Here Specialty DSP
Accessories: Delicate Lace Edgelits, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Going into the season of love, I thought this paper would be nice with the roses on and doesn't that edging look like little hearts at the bottom?

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...

Haha!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a beautiful set of cards! That border looks wonderful and adorned with matching ribbon, it makes it stand out even a wee bit more than it does on it's own! Forecast for today - fog & rain. Bleck!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

No fog right now, but it was in the middle of the night. Just very dreary. You're customer is so lucky to have such a talented person to keep her in cards. These are just gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

Love these...that paper is gorgeous on its own, but the gold ribbon and punched border really kick it up a notch!